Knowing the precise numbers helps manage your perceived risk versus the actual risk help when learning to drive. An important conversation to have on your next driving lesson.
Cooper Talks Driving...
- Bad Driving Lesson (15)
- Be Aware (198)
- Beyond The Driving Test (121)
- Calm Driving (98)
- Cooper Talks Good Driver (11)
- Driving Lessons For Anxious Drivers (49)
- Driving Lessons Vancouver (119)
- ICBC Driving Test – 5, 5L, 7, 7L, N (261)
- ICBC News (10)
- Learn To Drive (98)
- Other (28)
- Quality Driver Training (212)
- Safe Driver Checklists (21)
- seat belts (1)
- Safer Driver Questions (28)
- History of Seat Belts February.
- Driving Dangers – What Are They? February.
- Finally, After Far Too Many Years, I am Once Again Learning-To-Drive! February.
- USS HIGHWAYS EXPLAINED – VERY INTERESTING February.
- Learning to Drive with ICBC Publications — Start Reading Here February.
- A Friend Named Panic February.
- Crash 9 of 33: Reverse turn (U-turn) crash February.
- MORE ICBC ROAD TESTS ON SATURDAYS! YES! YES! February.
- Don’t Fail -vs- Focus On Driving January.
- Car Races Pass You at An Intersection January.
- THE 140 MILLION-DOLLAR NURBURGRING RACE TRACK January.
- KILL BILL C-11 BEFORE WE LOSE OUR FREEDOMS January.
All materials are copyright protected and cannot be reproduced without the expressed written consent of iHaveEvolved.com Inc.
STATEMENT OF LIMITATION
Materials presented here are for education purposes only referencing two ICBC materials,Tuning Up Drivers Manual, Learn To Drive Right Manual, training material from the 3 week Driving Instructors Licensing Program and amterials from the GLP classroom certificate Program.
IHaveEvolved.com and Todd Cooper are not responsible for any consequences that may result from use of this material. Throughout these posts references are made to acts and regulations that govern driving in British Columbia.
In the event of a difference between the material here and any of these acts or regulations, the acts and regulations shall apply. For specifc help related to these acts please refer to a professional lawyer or a police office.