The trends I watch developing over the last years strongly suggest that driver education must prepare new drivers for an ever increasing mixing of road users, like what you see in Asia. So who is driving this change? Safer for who?
Cooper Talks About…
- A Driving Test (175)
- A Vancouver Driving Lesson (18)
- Be Aware (136)
- Calm Driving (56)
- Impaired Driving (1)
- Learn To Drive (44)
- Nervous High Anxiety Driving (22)
- Other (25)
- Quality Driver Training (114)
- Heavy Traffic Driving lessons June.
- a silhouette at night is often the only way to see people June.
- Hazard Detection June.
- TCP Traffic Control Person June.
- Live Roadways! Bright Orange – Open Your Eyes! Think & Slow Down! June.
- Interesting Comments When Practicing Following My Driving Lessons June.
- This Weeks Comments During Driving Lessons June.
- I am Terrible At Judging Where the Side of my Car is in a Driving Session! June.
- ICBC Class 5 Road Test Passed Today June.
- THE FIRST STEP FOR ALL DRIVING LESSONS May.
- BE SAFE. SECURE YOUR CAR May.
- Drive Absolutely! On Your Driving Lesson May.
All materials are copyright protected and cannot be reproduced without the expressed written consent of iHaveEvolved.com Inc.
STATEMENT OF LIMITATION
Materials presented here are for education purposes only referencing two ICBC materials,Tuning Up Drivers Manual, Learn To Drive Right Manual, training material from the 3 week Driving Instructors Licensing Program and amterials from the GLP classroom certificate Program.
IHaveEvolved.com and Todd Cooper are not responsible for any consequences that may result from use of this material. Throughout these posts references are made to acts and regulations that govern driving in British Columbia.
In the event of a difference between the material here and any of these acts or regulations, the acts and regulations shall apply. For specifc help related to these acts please refer to a professional lawyer or a police office.