Today I received the new version of ICBC’s Code of Conduct rule for driver training, driving instructors and driving schools in British Columbia. Good information to know for everyone using these services to ensure you get the best result when learning to drive. 🙂 Questions, please ask.
Cooper Talks Driving...
- Bad Driving Lesson (15)
- Be Aware (198)
- Beyond The Driving Test (121)
- Calm Driving (99)
- Cooper Talks Good Driver (11)
- Driving Lessons For Anxious Drivers (49)
- Driving Lessons Vancouver (119)
- ICBC Driving Test – 5, 5L, 7, 7L, N (263)
- ICBC News (10)
- Learn To Drive (98)
- Other (27)
- Quality Driver Training (212)
- Safe Driver Checklists (21)
- seat belts (1)
- Safer Driver Questions (28)
- ICBC Road Test – Reminder to Check-in 15 Minutes Before. November.
- Who Are Cooper’s Clients? November.
- History of Seat Belts February.
- Driving Dangers – What Are They? February.
- Finally, After Far Too Many Years, I am Once Again Learning-To-Drive! February.
- USA HIGHWAYS EXPLAINED – VERY INTERESTING February.
- Learning to Drive with ICBC Publications — Start Reading Here February.
- A Friend Named Panic February.
- Crash 9 of 33: Reverse turn (U-turn) crash February.
- MORE ICBC ROAD TESTS ON SATURDAYS! YES! YES! February.
- Don’t Fail -vs- Focus On Driving January.
- Car Races Pass You at An Intersection January.
All materials are copyright protected and cannot be reproduced without the expressed written consent of iHaveEvolved.com Inc.
STATEMENT OF LIMITATION
Materials presented here are for education purposes only referencing two ICBC materials,Tuning Up Drivers Manual, Learn To Drive Right Manual, training material from the 3 week Driving Instructors Licensing Program and amterials from the GLP classroom certificate Program.
IHaveEvolved.com and Todd Cooper are not responsible for any consequences that may result from use of this material. Throughout these posts references are made to acts and regulations that govern driving in British Columbia.
In the event of a difference between the material here and any of these acts or regulations, the acts and regulations shall apply. For specifc help related to these acts please refer to a professional lawyer or a police office.