Today I received the new version of ICBC’s Code of Conduct rule for driver training, driving instructors and driving schools in British Columbia. Good information to know for everyone using these services to ensure you get the best result when learning to drive. 🙂 Questions, please ask.
Cooper Talks Driving...
- Bad Driving Lesson (15)
- Be Aware (195)
- Beyond The Driving Test (120)
- Calm Driving (98)
- Cooper Talks Good Driver (11)
- Driving Lessons For Anxious Drivers (48)
- Driving Lessons Vancouver (118)
- ICBC Driving Test – 5, 5L, 7, 7L, N (257)
- ICBC News (8)
- Learn To Drive (97)
- Other (28)
- Quality Driver Training (209)
- Safe Driver Checklists (20)
- Safer Driver Questions (27)
- nocon January.
- Don’t Fail -vs- Focus On Driving January.
- Car Races Pass You at An Intersection January.
- THE 140 MILLION-DOLLAR NURBURGRING RACE TRACK January.
- Why women are much more likely to be hurt or killed in car crashes January.
- Every day I meet Great Clients! January.
- PAINT or STEEL January.
- What Kind Of Car Is This? December.
- BONE DRY PAVEMENT DISAPPEARED THIS HOLIDAY SEASON December.
- The Second Largest Population that comes to Us December.
- CALM DRIVING December.
- Passed My Driving Test On A Snow Bound Day! December.
All materials are copyright protected and cannot be reproduced without the expressed written consent of iHaveEvolved.com Inc.
STATEMENT OF LIMITATION
Materials presented here are for education purposes only referencing two ICBC materials,Tuning Up Drivers Manual, Learn To Drive Right Manual, training material from the 3 week Driving Instructors Licensing Program and amterials from the GLP classroom certificate Program.
IHaveEvolved.com and Todd Cooper are not responsible for any consequences that may result from use of this material. Throughout these posts references are made to acts and regulations that govern driving in British Columbia.
In the event of a difference between the material here and any of these acts or regulations, the acts and regulations shall apply. For specifc help related to these acts please refer to a professional lawyer or a police office.