Car A 100% at Fault
Car B is 0 % at Fault
- 11 VEHICLE MAKING RIGHT TURN WIDE
- 10 REVERSE TURN (UTURN) CRASH
- 09 LEFT TURN CRASH WITH CURB LANE TRAFFIC
- 08 LEFT TURN CRASH WITH ONCOMING TRAFFIC
- 07 HIGHWAY MERGE CRASH
- 06 CRASH BOTH VEHICLES CHANGING LANES
- 05 CRASH WHILE CHANGING LANES
- 04 WHEN A VEHICLE CROSSES CENTER LINE
- 03 STATIONARY VEHICLE CRASH
- 02 REAR END CRASH TWO CARS
- 01 READ END CRASH THREE + CARS
Yield means, you approaching the yield sign, RED, shows that you must stop if need be and give way to all other traffic. RED versus the greens.
173 (1) Except as provided in section 175, if 2 vehicles approach or enter an intersection from different highways at approximately the same time and there are no yield signs, the driver of a vehicle must yield the right of way to the vehicle that is on the right of the vehicle that he or she is driving.
(2) Except as provided in section 175, if 2 vehicles approach or enter an intersection from different highways at approximately the same time and there is a yield sign, the driver of a vehicle facing the sign must yield the right of way to all other traffic.
Driving on laned roadway
151 A driver who is driving a vehicle on a laned roadway
(a) must not drive it from one lane to another when a broken line only exists between the lanes, unless the driver has ascertained that movement can be made with safety and will in no way affect the travel of another vehicle,