Count the distance the average car follows in traffic next time you drive. 1/2 second is very common. Following the pattern of what-most-drivers are doing, the pulse of the common driver creates a VERY BAD habit. It building a high-risk attitude into your driving. Stay back 3 or more seconds and give yourself the time to avoid in case of trouble. This is not just a driving school thing. It’s a life-saving thing.
Cooper Talks Driving...
- Bad Driving Lesson (12)
- Be Aware (184)
- Beyond The Driving Test (118)
- Calm Driving (92)
- Cooper Talks Good Driver (11)
- Driving Lessons For Anxious Drivers (46)
- Driving Lessons Vancouver (106)
- ICBC Driving Test – 5, 5L, 7, 7L, N (248)
- ICBC News (8)
- Learn To Drive (88)
- Other (28)
- Quality Driver Training (200)
- Safe Driver Checklists (20)
- Safer Driver Questions (27)
- Crash 8 of 33: Left Turn Crash With Oncoming Traffic December.
- the largest population that comes to us December.
- Cannot Find A Parking Spot On Your ICBC Test Day! WHAT DO YOU DO? December.
- Anatomy of A Failed Driving Test Incident November.
- CRASH 7 of 33: HIGHWAY MERGE CRASH November.
- DRIVING RULES November.
- AT THE LEARNER’S LEVEL November.
- I FAILED FOR TOO SLOW BUT THAT WAS NOT MY REAL ERROR! November.
- Friend Rear Ends A Car! November.
- SCENE OF ACCIDENT November.
- CRASH 6 of 33: Crash when both vehicles are changing lanes November.
- THE FUTURE IS YOURS, or not. November.
All materials are copyright protected and cannot be reproduced without the expressed written consent of iHaveEvolved.com Inc.
STATEMENT OF LIMITATION
Materials presented here are for education purposes only referencing two ICBC materials,Tuning Up Drivers Manual, Learn To Drive Right Manual, training material from the 3 week Driving Instructors Licensing Program and amterials from the GLP classroom certificate Program.
IHaveEvolved.com and Todd Cooper are not responsible for any consequences that may result from use of this material. Throughout these posts references are made to acts and regulations that govern driving in British Columbia.
In the event of a difference between the material here and any of these acts or regulations, the acts and regulations shall apply. For specifc help related to these acts please refer to a professional lawyer or a police office.