Roundabouts are very much misunderstood and are common places to get close to pedestrians or getting into a into a small fender bender. Be careful.
Cooper Talks Driving...
- Bad Driving Lesson (12)
- Be Aware (183)
- Beyond The Driving Test (117)
- Calm Driving (91)
- Cooper Talks Good Driver (11)
- Driving Lessons For Anxious Drivers (46)
- Driving Lessons Vancouver (106)
- ICBC Driving Test – 5, 5L, 7, 7L, N (242)
- ICBC News (8)
- Learn To Drive (88)
- Other (28)
- Quality Driver Training (197)
- Safe Driver Checklists (20)
- Safer Driver Questions (27)
- AT THE LEARNER’S LEVEL November.
- I FAILED FOR TOO SLOW BUT THAT WAS NOT MY REAL ERROR! November.
- Friend Rear Ends A Car! November.
- SCENE OF ACCIDENT November.
- CRASH 6 of 33: Crash when both vehicles are changing lanes November.
- THE FUTURE IS YOURS, or not. November.
- My Failing While Learning to Help Anxious Drivers November.
- How Do You Manage When Lifestyle Stress Rolls Over Into the Driving Stress? November.
- Stay Back And Watch Problems Disappear November.
- one of my greatest joys is gone forever November.
- What Is My Approach When Helping Someone Regain Their Driving When Dealing with Anxiety, Stress or Trauma? November.
- CHECKLIST – RIGHT ON RED LIGHT November.
All materials are copyright protected and cannot be reproduced without the expressed written consent of iHaveEvolved.com Inc.
STATEMENT OF LIMITATION
Materials presented here are for education purposes only referencing two ICBC materials,Tuning Up Drivers Manual, Learn To Drive Right Manual, training material from the 3 week Driving Instructors Licensing Program and amterials from the GLP classroom certificate Program.
IHaveEvolved.com and Todd Cooper are not responsible for any consequences that may result from use of this material. Throughout these posts references are made to acts and regulations that govern driving in British Columbia.
In the event of a difference between the material here and any of these acts or regulations, the acts and regulations shall apply. For specifc help related to these acts please refer to a professional lawyer or a police office.