Yes ICBC suggests that you prepare questions in writing to present to your examiner before your test.
Here are the questions I would ask…
- If I miss a turn or miss your directive, is it a fail?
- How much over the maximum 30 km/h posting can I go before I fail?
- How much under the maximum 30 km/h posting can I go before I fail for too slow?
- If I fail, why would you not tell me and stop the test? Why continue for the entire test?
- Are you scared of being with very nervous drivers multiple times a day with no ability to protect yourself?
- Is there a time limit when I am doing a park?
I Have Evolved
Quality Driver Training
Vancouver British Columbia Canada
A Driving School Near Me
Cooper Driving School
High-Quality Vancouver Driving School
The Best Vancouver Driving Lessons