• Too Slow
  • Turned in Front of Green Car
  • Did 38 in the 30 zone

Too Slow

It was a sunny afternoon around 3:30 pm which is the exact time schools get out so I added an extra cautious approach to my driving while on my driving test and slowed down extra extra to show the examiner how safety conscious I am. Well, it backfired. I failed for too slow.

s. 145(1) – Slow driving. $121 fine. Three penalty points.
s. 150(2) – Fail to keep slow vehicle on right. $109 fine. Three penalty points.
s. 151(g) – Slow moving in wrong lane. $109 fine. Two penalty points.
s. 151(3) – Improper use of leftmost lane. $167 fine. Three penalty points.

Turned in front of Green Car

Meaning I turned in front of a car that had a green light while I had a stop sign. I jumped out and slowed them down. I failed to give the right of way to the car moving in the green direction. I thought I had enough time to get out in front, buy I didn't causing them to brake for me, instant fail. 

38 in a 30

I thought the school zone was over and sped up causing an instant fail for speeding. Apparently its the most common failure. So sad.

Your driving lesson should cover these errors extensively prior to a driving test.


Comments are closed

Cooper Talks Driving...


All materials are copyright protected and cannot be reproduced without the expressed written consent of iHaveEvolved.com Inc.


Materials presented here are for education purposes only referencing two ICBC materials,Tuning Up Drivers Manual, Learn To Drive Right Manual, training material from the 3 week Driving Instructors Licensing Program and amterials from the GLP classroom certificate Program.

IHaveEvolved.com and Todd Cooper are not responsible for any consequences that may result from use of this material. Throughout these posts references are made to acts and regulations that govern driving in British Columbia.

In the event of a difference between the material here and any of these acts or regulations, the acts and regulations shall apply. For specifc help related to these acts please refer to a professional lawyer or a police office.