Passing an ICBC driving test in both class 5 and class 7 requires a strong vision, great space management and not making a FAIL mistake.
Many times a week, we run 8-minute fake tests where we go silent and score our clients driving, simulating a real driver’s test.
If you pass three of my 8-minute simulations, I say you are ready to attempt your driving test.
This exercise is a great way for you to focus on avoiding these failed actions.
Here are the top fails this week:
- 24 km/h in a back alley, 20km/h maximum speed limit. INSTANT FAIL.
- 20 km/h in a 30 km/h zone wide open, no parked cars, no other issues to warrant a slow speed. INSTANT FAIL.
- Rolled a stop sign. INSTANT FAIL.
- Turned right into the wrong lane. INSTANT FAIL.
- Fail to yield to pedestrians in a crosswalk. INSTANT FAIL.
- Missed a blind spot check on a right turn where a biker was in that zone. Dangerous Actions. INSTANT FAIL.
- Failed to yield to another vehicle on a lane change. Slowed the rear car down. INSTANT FAIL.
- Failed to yield to another vehicle on the main road as we entered from a stop sign. Slowed down the vehicle, we should have yielded to. INSTANT FAIL.
- Dropped both hands off the steering wheel. INSTANT FAIL.
- Drove away with the parking brake on. INSTANT FAIL.
I Have Evolved
Quality Driver Training
Vancouver British Columbia Canada
A Driving School Near Me
Cooper Driving School
High-Quality Vancouver Driving School
The Best Vancouver Driving Lessons
Comments are closed