TIRF just released “addressing cannabis-impaired driving: International researchers join forces to help inform policy and legislation globally” well worth reading. Amazing information to protect all of us.
Download the Cannabis & Driving fact sheet series:
- 1: Introduction
- 2: Recent Experimental Evidence
- 3: Recent Epidemiological Evidence
- 4: Cannabis-Impaired Driving Detection & Toxicology
- 5: Policy & Legislative Issues
- 6: Medical Cannabis & Novel Psychoactive Substances (NPS)
During the original cell phone studies, I was one of the lead assessors with Transport Canada, doing on-road applied research studies in downtown Ottawa, which led many governments worldwide to ban handheld devices while driving.
Cannabis Impairs Driving
Indeed, this was discussed in your Vancouver Driving Lessons, yes?