learn to drive in vancouver

Step 1: Let’s Keep It Simple: We kick off by simplifying the process. With my dual car controls, we ensure a safe drive together. You’ll focus on mastering just 3%—three essential tools for controlling the car—while I handle the remaining 97% of the driving environment. This collaborative approach guarantees our journey is 100% safe.

Step 2: Progress Through Practice: As you grow more adept, we’ll steadily introduce additional tasks, gradually expanding from mastering three core skills to six, and eventually to the full spectrum of driving responsibilities. Our teamwork allows me to step in if needed, ensuring you only tackle what you’re comfortable with. Your advancement will be met with increased responsibilities, guided by both your confidence and comfort levels.

Step 3: Achieving Mastery: Together, we’ll elevate your driving skills towards mastery, prioritizing safety on the road. Drawing from my extensive experience in road safety, I offer multiple solutions at every stage of your journey. While some clients may conclude their journey at passing the road test, others continue into areas like Calm Driving and Defensive Driving, benefiting from my ongoing support in their lifelong driving endeavors.

Begin Today: There’s no better time than now to embark on your driving journey, whether you’re starting from scratch or picking up after a hiatus. I strongly recommend trying out a few instructors to find the right fit, prioritizing face-to-face interactions over online reviews.

Give the rest a try, then come experience the best—I’m ready for the challenge.


Comments are closed

Cooper Talks Driving...


All materials are copyright protected and cannot be reproduced without the expressed written consent of iHaveEvolved.com Inc.


Materials presented here are for education purposes only referencing two ICBC materials,Tuning Up Drivers Manual, Learn To Drive Right Manual, training material from the 3 week Driving Instructors Licensing Program and amterials from the GLP classroom certificate Program.

IHaveEvolved.com and Todd Cooper are not responsible for any consequences that may result from use of this material. Throughout these posts references are made to acts and regulations that govern driving in British Columbia.

In the event of a difference between the material here and any of these acts or regulations, the acts and regulations shall apply. For specifc help related to these acts please refer to a professional lawyer or a police office.