So far I have been into several new ICBC test centers: New Westminster 1320 3rd Avenue, 999 Kingsway Vancouver, and Coquitlam 100 Blue Mountain Street. Remember they don’t accept cash.
Important things to remember on your test day:
- backup id
- credit card bank card to pay (NO CASH AT THESE NEW CLAIMS CENTERS)
- stall parking on both sides of the car
- parallel parks
- uphill and downhill parks
- lots of lefts and right turns
- pre-trip questions: defroster, hazard lights, hand signals etc.
- hazard questions on the drive: vision blocks, sunshine, intersections, parked cars, kids, bikers, slippery road surfaces…
- open the door – pass way and not pass way
for more info go to the ICBC website HERE
Comments are closed