One time in China I placed my Sony camera on the dash of my van setup to record the road ahead of me. Amazingly the display on my camera screen produced a much sharper picture of the road ahead as compared to my eyes. This difference was especially profound at night. The camera saw much clearer than I did. So, yes there are pros and cons to this driver assisted technology. Be Careful!
Cooper Talks About…
- A Driving Test (173)
- A Vancouver Driving Lesson (16)
- Be Aware (134)
- Calm Driving (55)
- Impaired Driving (1)
- Learn To Drive (44)
- Nervous High Anxiety Driving (22)
- Other (25)
- Quality Driver Training (113)
- TCP Traffic Control Person June.
- Live Roadways! Bright Orange – Open Your Eyes! Think & Slow Down! June.
- Interesting Comments When Practicing Following My Driving Lessons June.
- This Weeks Comments During Driving Lessons June.
- I am Terrible At Judging Where the Side of my Car is in a Driving Session! June.
- ICBC Class 5 Road Test Passed Today June.
- THE FIRST STEP FOR ALL DRIVING LESSONS May.
- BE SAFE. SECURE YOUR CAR May.
- Drive Absolutely! On Your Driving Lesson May.
- LET’s CHANGE THE RIGHT OF WAY RULES!!! New Zealand Did It! May.
- Two Close Calls In Three Days May.
- Interesting Text From Clients Following This Weeks Driving Lessons May.
All materials are copyright protected and cannot be reproduced without the expressed written consent of iHaveEvolved.com Inc.
STATEMENT OF LIMITATION
Materials presented here are for education purposes only referencing two ICBC materials,Tuning Up Drivers Manual, Learn To Drive Right Manual, training material from the 3 week Driving Instructors Licensing Program and amterials from the GLP classroom certificate Program.
IHaveEvolved.com and Todd Cooper are not responsible for any consequences that may result from use of this material. Throughout these posts references are made to acts and regulations that govern driving in British Columbia.
In the event of a difference between the material here and any of these acts or regulations, the acts and regulations shall apply. For specifc help related to these acts please refer to a professional lawyer or a police office.