One time in China I placed my Sony camera on the dash of my van setup to record the road ahead of me. Amazingly the display on my camera screen produced a much sharper picture of the road ahead as compared to my eyes. This difference was especially profound at night. The camera saw much clearer than I did. So, yes there are pros and cons to this driver assisted technology. Be Careful!
Cooper Talks Driving...
- Bad Driving Lesson (9)
- Be Aware (166)
- Beyond The Driving Test (110)
- Calm Driving (77)
- Cooper Talks Good Driver (7)
- Driving Lessons For Anxious Drivers (39)
- Driving Lessons Vancouver (78)
- ICBC Driving Test – 5, 5L, 7, 7L, N (216)
- ICBC News (6)
- Learn To Drive (74)
- Other (27)
- Quality Driver Training (175)
- Safe Driver Checklists (16)
- Safer Driver Questions (25)
- STEERING STRAIGHT – NO SUCH THING October.
- TIME FOR FOUR NEW TIRES October.
- Reading the ICBC Examiner’s Notes on The Driving Test Scoresheet 03 OVERVIEW October.
- YOUR MULTITASKING BRAIN October.
- Driving With No Insurance October.
- Why Core Skill Habits are Required YEARS BEFORE the Rare Incident Appears! October.
- HOW DO I KNOW I AM READY FOR MY DRIVING TEST? September.
- ALBERTA STOPS SECOND-LEVEL N TESTING September.
- Still Not Comfortable With Driving September.
- Attempting A Driving Test When Your Know You Are Not Ready 02 September.
- Reading the ICBC Examiner’s Notes On The Driving Test Scoresheet O2 September.
- Amazing Data On protecting Children Inside Hot Cars September.
All materials are copyright protected and cannot be reproduced without the expressed written consent of iHaveEvolved.com Inc.
STATEMENT OF LIMITATION
Materials presented here are for education purposes only referencing two ICBC materials,Tuning Up Drivers Manual, Learn To Drive Right Manual, training material from the 3 week Driving Instructors Licensing Program and amterials from the GLP classroom certificate Program.
IHaveEvolved.com and Todd Cooper are not responsible for any consequences that may result from use of this material. Throughout these posts references are made to acts and regulations that govern driving in British Columbia.
In the event of a difference between the material here and any of these acts or regulations, the acts and regulations shall apply. For specifc help related to these acts please refer to a professional lawyer or a police office.