With all the Covid shutdowns, people selling driving lessons have exploded. Illegal operations can get you into trouble for many reasons, including financial.
- Student Driver letters on the rear of the car
- Valid license Plate
- Valid Vancouver Business Plates
- License plate that matches insurance policy number
- ‘Driving School’ showing on the insurance
- Valid vehicle inspection decal
- Valid driving school license
- Valid instructor’s driver’s license
- Valid driving instructor’s license
- School is listed on the ICBC LIST as “iHaveEvolved.com”
- The instructor is wearing glasses when license states must wear glasses (Res 21)
- The car has passenger control dual brakes
- Full transparency of ALL valid documents
- Various payment methods are available. Avoid cash only.
- Attentive instructors DO NOT fall asleep
- You remember your instructor’s name
- You get a receipt stating the amount, school name and purchase
RIght-click file to download and zoom in!
Comments are closed